It’s not always easy to get comfortable during High Point Furniture Market but the HTL Group is out to change that at this month’s event.
“Feeling at home captures the versatility that is the key theme of the new collection, showcasing products that redefine contemporary styles in an innovative manner,” the company said in previewing its market introductions. “Thanks to HTL Group’s experience in interpreting furniture trends for over 47 years and the input from creative designers, the collection features a fresh perspective on upholstered furniture.”
Comfort is definitely the watchword across the company’s five brands which are produced in China, India and Italy, making HTL one of the few resources that can offer uninterrupted deliveries regardless of political, weather-related and supply chain issues.
Across its brand portfolio – which features Domicil, Fabbrica, Corium and Relaxstudio as well as the HTL label – it will show “hundreds of timeless designs and collections, an endless choice of colorways, and varying textural finishes.” Highlights of its fall market introductions include:
- Cinematic Comfort, with home theater configurations paired with smart consoles and other tech-friendly features that make for seamless movie-watching experiences.
- Relax Chairs, featuring the latest motorized and manual recliner models with multiple adjustments for both comfort and various sizes.
- Freedom With Style, offering the latest in stationery sofa lift-up mechanisms allowing for freedom to choose between two different heights for complete flexibility for every need.
- Artisanal Euro Motion, featuring the “reinvention of HTL’s Euromotion styles that showcase handcrafted details like tufting and double-needle stitching.
- Integrated Technology that goes beyond just the ultimate recliner to feature heated seats, memory functions and smart consoles.
- Stocking Program, another new service from HTL that offers a targeted collection of styles across multiple styles.
“HTL Group is ready to engage and inspire visitors at our showroom at 305 North Main Street, just off the intersection with East English Road,” the company said in inviting dealers to visit. “Our five distinct brands serve as a testament to the brand’s commitment to innovation and creativity, elevating the concept of ‘feeling at home’ to new heights.”